Have fun and Skydive Paris - France
On this website you will find the information in English that you need to know about skydiving as well as the best spots to do it around Paris. You will also learn more about our flying team as well as the drop zones that are around Paris.
We are specialized in skydiving around Paris and we have been helping people from all over the world into getting to skydive while living or visiting Paris.
Look no further and give us a call so that we can set up your skydive.
Our goal is to allow you to have a great skydive near Paris in France.
SPECIAL SKYDIVE EVENT check out our tandem skydives on the Deauville Beach. The view is just stunning for this skydive over the sea on the famous beach.
The number of places are very limited so book your skydive here
Discover the thrill and experience of jumping out of an air-plane with skydive Paris
A tandem jump is by far the most popular skydiving course
How does the tandem skydive Paris go?
- You contact us with your dates and we confirm availability
- You confirm your booking by ordering the skydive on our website.
- You send us an email with your details (first name, last name, height, weight DOB, mobile phone number and your dates)
- You arrive at the drop zone on the given time and date
- You will be given a brief for your tandem skydive
- We will gear you up with a professional fully qualified skydive instructor.
- You will then fly up to an altitude over 10,000 feet.
- The door of the plane will be opened and fixed to your instructor you will move safely towards the exit of the plane. This is often related to the best part...
- At this height, you are going to enjoy the adrenaline of over 35 to 45 seconds of free-fall. You will also reach speeds of up to 120mph (200km/h) which is terminal velocity.
- At 4.500 feet your instructor will open your tandem parachute.
- He will check that every thing is ok
- You will have fun flying the parachute in between 3 to 8 minutes under the canopy.
- For the landing, your tandem instructor will ask you to lift up your legs for a nice cool landing.
- You won't believe what you have just done!
Who are we?
We are a professional skydiving school with locations around Paris. We are dedicated year round to our school and our clients.
When can I jump
When skydive around Paris from mid February to the end of November. The dates vary depending on the drop zones but the heart of the season is mid May to mid October and this because of the weather.
Do I need a medical to do the skydive?The medical is dependant on the drop zone and French law. In any case, if you have a known medical problem the medical is mandatory to be able to skydive
How long with I free fall
The free fall lasts about 40 seconds and the flight under the open parachute will last about 5 to 8 minutes
Can my jump be filmed?
Yes your jump can be filmed (OPTION)
What is skydiving
Skydiving is a hi adrenaline sport activity which consists of free falling from a height ranging from hundreds of meters to several thousand meters (assuming we jump out of a plane, helicopter or any other aircraft) then flying back down to Earth using a parachute. If the person jumps from a fixed point (bridge, Cliff, etc), we talk instead of base jumping.
Free fall and flying
After the exit of the plane or a point fixed, the skydiver is in free-fall for more or less time according to the discipline practised and the height at which they are dropped. A skydiver can jump alone or with other people to build figures before opening his parachute. Once the parachute is open, the skydiver can again perform alone or with other parachutists of the figures before joining the ground by flying his parachute to land in the anticipated location.
Sport skydiving near Paris
Style an accuracy
Style an accuracy is one of the oldest discipline of skydiving, accuracy landing stays one of the the more Visual for the public. Address test, the piloting of the parachute technique is an essential condition for the realization of the performance. The analytical capacity of the weather and making decisions arising there from give a unique tactical dimension to every skydive. The peculiarity of the accuracy canopies essentially characterized by the thickness of their profile that ensures stability and precision of piloting amazing. The electronic target is barely larger than a two euro coin.
This skydiving sport practice to achieve other than flat figures (head up, head down, etc.). It is increasingly prized by practitioners looking for new sensations and new benchmarks in three dimensions.
Vertical Formation Skydiving
Last born, this skydive discipline is at the crossroads of the flight and the Free Flying. To perform type formation skydiving training figures no longer flat flying but in vertical position ( Head up or head down). It was created by the Americans and bought to Paris by the first French who went to the United States to learn this new skydiving discipline and the different figures. The VFS appeared for the first time at the 2010 World Championships. The first winners in the history of this discipline where the French team of France, Team4Speed has finished 1st in the United States! In 2011, at the the World Cup in Saarlouis, the 2 teams from France (Team4Speed and FullPatate) end up on the podium, in first and second place.