How does your skydive go with us?
- Contact us with your dates and we confirm availability
- Confirm your booking by ordering the skydive on our website.
- You will receive an email with the details that we need (first name, last name, height, weight DOB, mobile phone number and your dates)
- You will then receive an email with your tickets and the details of your skydive booking
- You arrive at the drop zone on the given time and date
- You will be given a briefing by an instructor for your tandem skydive
- We will gear you up with a professional fully qualified skydive instructor.
- You will then fly up to an altitude of over 10,000 feet.
- The door of the plane will be opened and fixed to your instructor you will move safely towards the exit of the plane. This is often related to the best part...
- At this height, you are going to enjoy intense adrenaline during the 35 to 45 seconds of free-fall. You will also reach speeds of up to 120mph (200km/h) which is terminal velocity.
- At 4.500 feet your instructor will open your tandem parachute.
- He will check that every thing is ok
- You will have fun flying the parachute in between 3 to 8 minutes under the canopy.
- For the landing, your tandem instructor will ask you to lift up both of your legs for a nice cool landing.
- You won't believe what you have just done!
Back to the FAQ